GFH StreetLegal Round 1
Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 11:00 am
GFH: StreetLegal Returns for 2016!
After a highly enjoyable event last year we're back for a 3 round championship
42 drivers will battle it out in their road legal cars against a highly technical and fun layout on the Driftland Circuit
As well as following the Driftland Regulations, cars must also have the following:
1. Cars Must be MOT'd and Insurced...
cars can be brought to the event by Flatbed/trailer etc but we're aiming for drivers to use there cars on the road.
Traders Insurance/Temp/Weekend Cover is allowed as long as there is Paperwork to say THE CAR is 100% insured.
Road Tax is not needed but will help with MOT/Insurance if you want to send us a screenshot from a DVLA wedsite that shows your details.
Pretty much, if you drive this car daily and legally, your fine!
2. Interior. all cars must have a Dashboard (can be cut for cages etc) Front Door Cards (OEM or Made from Plastic, Metal, even Duct taped on cardboard just as long as theres no Visable metal/glass showing)
Driver and Passenger seat and Seat Belts/Harnesses,Rollcages arent a MUST but do help!...
Rear Interior, Rear Seat Belts, Full Roof Lining, Any Carpet or Sound denting is not needed...
3. Sound System, What Street car doesnt have a Sound System?? the Sound system head unit can be moved from centre console but must be working and secure. Speakers are not tested but do help!...
and please dont try and wire it upto a 12volt/5AH PSU battery like someone did last year in the Pits! also, BoomBoxes Drilled to the floor doesnt pass...
4. Head lights and Tail Lights... this as of late 2015 is now a DRIFTLAND rule for any practice day so long as it meets DL rules. your fine
Lights must be intact and working on arrival. if damaged at the event, this is fine by us, just means your going mega...
5. Last and Final Rule. last year at the last moment people where selling there spaces and it was becoming a joke to keep track of Whos who...
this year. 2weeks before each event (monday 14th march for rd1) you will not be aloud to sell/refund/swap your space.. if you cant make it, thats upto you sorry!
then WE will sell your space if need be if no word or arrival by 10AM Breifing... if you show up late, we will try our hardest to help and get you out on track still.
Have Fun and help us all keep it that way! TEAMFUCKHOUSE X
**this year! as theres alot of Daily Drivers are entring other competetions across the UK. Exterior Pullcords/Lifelines for Fire & Eletrics are Allowed and can be Visible**
The aim is to bring the same style of car and driving as in the D1 Streetlegal Comps - track onlyponies and trailer queens need not apply!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT until end february - £68 paypal GIFT payment to: email@example.com
After February the price goes up to £78 so grab an early slot!
Times for the Day:
9:30 gates open - scruitineering
10:30 drivers briefing
11:00 - 12:00 group A practice
12:00 - 13:00 group B practice
13:00 - 13:45 A qualifying
13:45 - 14:45 B qualifying
15:00 announce top 16
15:15 open pit for non top16
16:00 top 16 battle
17:30 battle finished. Open pit.